Many people who’ve decided not to invest in a site-built home believe their choices are limited to renting a home or living in an apartment. Not so! Consider purchasing a manufactured home – either new or pre-loved. There are so many benefits to living in a manufactured home it will be hard to list them all, but we’ll try:
- Parking – Each resident receives two designated spots right outside of their home
- Your home! – Manufactured homes have many upgraded amenities you won’t find in an apartment. Homes boast larger living areas, utility areas with a washer and dryer (no more laundromat – Yeah!), dishwashers, upgraded appliances, larger kitchens with more storage and countertop space, etc.
- Community Guidelines – Our communities have common sense guidelines to be followed by all residents to ensure a peaceful, safe atmosphere.
- Your own yard – Plant flowers, put up a swingset for your kids, have picnics outside, curl up on your deck with a good book, barbeque, etc. You can’t do these things in an apartment!
- Professional Management - In the unlikely event you have any issue with your site, neighbors, the facilities, etc., we have professional managment on staff to assist you.
- 24-Hour Maintenance – Our maintenance staff is on call 24 hours a day, so if there is an emergency or a utility failure, we’ll be on scene within minutes.
- Networking – We are a neighborhood where people help people. We have lists of other residents willing to babysit, cut grass, shovel snow, etc.
- Neighbors – Many residents are good friends with their neighbors – they watch out for each other, enjoy cookouts, and share errands or domestic chores. Of course, you always have the option of remaining anonymous!
- Equity – By making reasonable monthly installment payments on your home, you will build equity and have something to show for your hard work, instead of making your landlord rich.
These are among the many advantages to owning a manufactured home. If you haven’t seen one lately, you haven’t seen one! Please come visit our community and we’ll be glad to bring you up to speed on the option you may not have considered!